Anyway, I was making my goals on Monday and I've decided to really go for it in the improving of myself area! So here they are:
Home:
- Keep on top of housework and maintain a tidy household.
- Make the house more homely with pictures and personal touches.
- Spend time improving and maintaining the outside/garden.
Health:
- Lose a stone by Christmas 2012 by:
- Exercising for 15 minutes each day.
- Cutting out chocolate and cutting down on sweets and snacks.
Church:
- Support John in his calling by not murmuring about it.
- Be more prepared for Sunday YW lessons.
- Get to know the Beehives better.
Spiritual:
- Study the Sunday School lesson each morning.
- Read the Book of Mormon each night.
- Pray more meaningfully morning and night.
Family:
- Hold family Home Evenings:
- John - Lesson
- Maureen - Activity
- Ansi – snack
- Have Anthony and Pip chores for the house.
- Show more love & less impatience towards all family members. Doing one nice thing for each person a week.
Personal:
- Write at least 1 poem a month
- Make at least 1 card a month
- Help uplift one person a month.
Finances:
- Aim to save money by:
- Bulk buying where can.
- Planning meals and sticking to them.
Fab goals Mo! :) Although I don't agree with "cutting out chocolate"- I could never ever do it, and if one day you cave, then you have ruined the entire year! It might be easier/more manageable to eat chocolate once a week, and you get to be really selective over the one hideously naughty bit of chocolate cake you choose, or something!! Just my opinion... :)
ReplyDeleteHey Abby! I'm cutting chocolate because I simply can't do the one bar a week thing! It really is a vice for me. So not having it at all is easier. I have done it before with success so I can confidently have it as a goal without fear of caving. I've not had any since the turn of the year and haven't craved a bite even though it's been right in front of me. :) I am praying all the time for it not to be a craving so I know Heavenly Father will help with that one. I really think cutting it out will help with my face and my health in general. :) I'm sure you could do it if you set your mind to it. xx
ReplyDelete