- Spring time! I just love how it blows the blues right away! There's just something magical about it that makes my heart soar!
- The sunshine. I'm not a massive fan of the heat it can generate, but to open the curtains and be greeted with a cheery light does set the day on the right sort of path!
- Anthony. He amazes me daily with everything! He's creative, inquisitive, grateful, and very polite, neat and loving! I particularly joy in his progress on the toilet! :D
- Pips. My heart goes "squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" everytime I think about him! He's so squishy and gorgeous! He's so cheerful and talkative and so very funny! Right now I'm enjoying watching him persevering with his rolling and reaching for things that are a little out of his way! He never gives up!
- John. How much this man means to me cannot be calculated with all the numbers on earth!!! He makes me laugh constantly (mostly at myself) and is always there to listen to my worries and complaints. I'd be lost without my MoMoJohn!
- Light along the tunnel! I cannot see the end...I'm just happy for the light along the way. It keeps me going and sustains me even though I feel I cannot go on another step! (cryptic I know...hah!)
- DRIVING! WOOOO!!! I haven't started yet, but I'm so excited! I can see freedom within my grasp! It's going to bless us in so many ways!!!
- Inspiration and guidence. Lately I've read a few articles that have really changed my gloomy outlook. One of which being about smiling and how it can affect you and those around you. I tried a bit of an experiment with it and it REALLY works! Smile...even if you don't mean or feel it, do it anyway, and as the day goes along you will get to being happy and meaning it! :)
- Counselling. It's been brought to my attention that I hadn't been taking time out for myself. Everything I'd been doing I'd been doing for the family or others. It seems so logical that to refresh ones self, one needs to have quality self time. I wasn't allowing myself that time. Daft. But since I've been having an hour I feel more lifted and feel better able to be with the boys! So happiness all round! :)
- The gospel. Without which my life would have no direction. Eternally grateful for the choice I made in returning to the fold! For marrying in the temple to a "choice companion", for tithing, for the scriptures which guide my life, for the wonderful members who are examples to me, for PRIMARY!!! For it all! :)
- For my saviour, Jesus Christ. It humbles me truly, to know that He has taken upon himself ALL my failings, griefs and pains. That I am able, through him, to return to him one day, if I follow him. My family can be together forever through Heavenly Father's divine plan of salvation. Humbled, everyday, and so, so grateful.
:)
See the power of positive thoughts within you.
ReplyDeleteHello!! I LOVE lists- especially happy ones! :) It's great to write lovely things down... especially to reread it when things aren't so good! You are a suuuuper Mum!
ReplyDelete