Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Today While Wrestling With My Printer...

...came to me a profound, yet simple spiritual message.

All morning I have been arguing with my printer to conform to my way of thinking...all I wanted was one simple document printed. Was that too much to ask of a machine that is designed for such a task? Every time I pressed print, the little window would come up saying that there was a communication error!

I tried to reboot my computer to see if that would open the communication pathway, but nope, still no discussion between the two. I tried to disconnect and reconnect every wire I could see, but still no joyous sound of printing. I'd all but given up.

I went over to the printer (as the last resort for my sanity to be saved), to check the wireless settings...and lo and behold the wireless radio had been switched off! I had to switch it back on before any communication could commence! Happy days, my document printed without any further hitch!

The spiritual message? Well, it hit me that sometimes I am like the uncommunicative printer. Heavenly Father is trying to send through spiritual messages to me, but I have my spiritual radio turned off and so they do not get through. He's trying so hard, but unlike me, He would never give up on me, never be frustrated, just lovingly patient in waiting for me to turn my radio on!

1 comment:

  1. This is super! And much more profound than any of my posts!! :) x

    ReplyDelete